Now Playing

Despicable Me 2


smile

Todays Trailer & Spoiler :

Despicable Me 2

Release: Since JULY 2013


Plot Summary

Get ready for a minion laughs in the funniest blockbuster hit of the year!

Vying for the title of “World’s Greatest Villain”, Gru (voiced by Steve Carell) – along with his hilarious crew of mischievous minions –

plots to pull off the craziest crime of the century: steal the moon!

But when Gru enlists the help of three little girls, they see something in him nobody else has ever seen: the perfect dad.

From executive producer Chris Meledandri (Horton Hears a Who, Ice Age), and featuring the voices of an all-star comedic cast, including Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Miranda Cosgrove and Julie Andrews, Despicable Me is “rousingly funny, heartfelt and imaginative".



Pete Hammond

OS9USER Newsroom Reporter's Profile

George Proulx Lynn Sorel Brian Palmer

Tap or Click To See Our Profile

Tuesday, November 28, 2006




There is a problem with 'Spreading the word of Firefox'.

(Another Site With A Logo)
This Site Is Not (Official) Firefox Site !
I have posted 3 articles I can remember on the spread firefox site, about different things. Bandaid patches, A link to an article , and something else we just discovered about Firefox and The Site Author was deleting them!!!

I do not know about the rest of my users, but when I browse the internet,

I want to know I am safe.

(Even if It is a bandaid patch until another re-version comes out )

I Told Users How to Repair/Fix/Update Their Firefox, And A Question Or Two.
This is a 'want to be a Firefox site' , is not helping users from what I can see. Rather Stealing the name 'FIREFOX'.

Its not An Official Firefox Site, Do Not Be Fooled.


I Have Filed A Complaint With Firefox & Other Sources. If We Can Not Post Information About Firefox What GOOD Is This Site???

Watch For Updates !



5 Comments left so far ...


Blogger OS9USER Says ...…

I can tell you, with google promotion of firefox, this is not a good time for them to wipe out the users posting the truth or discoveries they made.

I did not break anybodys hands reading my posts, they came to my site up there. But apparantly they do not want people reading it either. (Exspecially a link to an article I made up. I did not want to write it twice, so a link was faster)

You put one user in charge, thinking they are god, and they could ruin it for the entire Firefox community. So I am going to report and file my complaint to the authors of Firefox.

I have an email out to the joker, with no reply, the only one I recieved was "you will not be warned again" , not even releazing he deleted my postings.

While I Love my Firefox, I will not put up with or tolerate anything from their users. So , Enough Said, Action Required. - OS9USER

 


Blogger OS9USER Says ...…

Jamey Boje (graphicsguru) has deleted another one yet again minutes after the posting.

Last straw. Emails are out to Firefox, and I am making inquiries to other people as well.

I'll keep you informed.

 


Anonymous lynnsorel Says ...…

Maybe they want you to lie, or they have something to hide !

 


Blogger OS9USER Says ...…

The answer to The Email I send To Spread Firefox Was :

From: graphicsguru
To: os9user
Subject: Re: Who Runs This site?
Date: Tue, 11/28/2006 - 23:12

ME

------------------------------------
Now, it is time to complain to Firefox directly. (Already Did)

Stay Tuned ....

And Ya, Lynn, He might have a site with the firefox logo on it, but he is not god, by any means. Just another site, for the bit bucket on the floor.
-OS9USER

 


Anonymous Anonymous Says ...…

This site is not very popular at all !

 

Post a Comment






 

How How 'Star Trek's Sulu' Is Waging War On Russia

You probably associate "Star Trek" star George Takei with funny Facebook posts and clever, well-informed commentary. Only lately has the former Sulu taken on a more serious role on the world stage ... Read More ...

Watch for Updates !
TV: Tonight's Picks

YouTube Video's

Box Office Movies

OS9USER Trending Stories

iTunes Song




iTunes Top Free


Best Android APP Award


OS9USER Editor's Choice :

Top Free App : TweetCaster for Twitter
(Free)

Anyone who wants to use Twitter on a tablet should take a look at TweetCaster. It has an intuitive interface and a veritable feast of features including support for multiple accounts, a powerful search function, speech to text for tweets, filters, themes, widgets … the list goes on and on. It’s a solid and reliable app that manages to pack in a lot of functionality without overwhelming you. It’s better than the official Twitter app.


iTunes Top Free Movies


Play Station Game Review

OS9USER.Android APPS Review Corner



We Provide News
To 33 Country(s)
Around The World

Grab Our RSS News Feed
On Your Device


HomePage Updated Daily !

OS9USER News Room

Click Here &
Bookmark Us

Works on Iphone & Ipads !

Powered by Blogger



OS9USER News Room Copyright © 2006-2013 All Rights Reserved.