Now Playing

Despicable Me 2


smile

Todays Trailer & Spoiler :

Despicable Me 2

Release: Since JULY 2013


Plot Summary

Get ready for a minion laughs in the funniest blockbuster hit of the year!

Vying for the title of “World’s Greatest Villain”, Gru (voiced by Steve Carell) – along with his hilarious crew of mischievous minions –

plots to pull off the craziest crime of the century: steal the moon!

But when Gru enlists the help of three little girls, they see something in him nobody else has ever seen: the perfect dad.

From executive producer Chris Meledandri (Horton Hears a Who, Ice Age), and featuring the voices of an all-star comedic cast, including Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Miranda Cosgrove and Julie Andrews, Despicable Me is “rousingly funny, heartfelt and imaginative".



Pete Hammond

OS9USER Newsroom Reporter's Profile

George Proulx Lynn Sorel Brian Palmer

Tap or Click To See Our Profile

Saturday, January 5, 2008
I want to talk about myself for a moment , and then I will mention some blog's (with no names attached) to give everyone an idea about what It takes to become a good blogger or reporter in my case.

I spend 10-14 hours a day, everyday searching for news. My idea of news greatly differs from many other sources. The internet community named this site a "Tech Blog". I got this name by teaching people "How To Do" something.

I have literally lost track of exactly how many sites I have helped, but rest assured I am still helping many.

In any event, lets say I work 10 hours a day for a full week. This is worse than working a full time job. One of the nice benefits is I can take a break when I want to.

But, Why do I do it ? What is in it for me ?

If my sites help just one person on the internet not to get scammed it was all worth it to me. The internet is a great tool, but not all of us see it that way.

Some think it is their personal playground. Hacking or stealing other people's sites , taking other peoples money , etc...

This is where I draw the line. Your taking advantage of people. Alot of them will never know the full potential of the internet, never mind how to block attacks or scam's.

But lets answer some those questions above. Why do I do it ?

I find more good stuff on the internet every time I start searching. The news is one great source. Once in a great while they will point out software , or something of major interest, and I can add it to my "Goodie" collection.

What is in it for me ?

Nothing, which seems alittle strange. I find the Goodies, write about them, try to teach everyone where the "Hot" websites are and where to avoid. What software works well together and what does not.

This is what the OS9USER News Room is all about.

Some S & P Companies are seeing this , and are watching closely as sometimes I break the story before your local TV News.

Many companies are still un-aware of the security breaches. As one senior tech pointed out, it is important to keep up on your update's and patches for all your software. (not just one)

This helps but this statement is not entirely accurate. You need more.

Now to my point that sparked this article. Some of my favorite sites are slowing down, some have recently went offline for reasons unknown, and many Bloggers are not posting as much as well.

I go thru this myself. I have repair jobs coming in all the time, plus a house to run.

The silly holidays are over, take a break, I did.

I am taking a look exactly what happen last year, so I know this year what to expect.

Sit back and see if you can find all your great moments last year and write about them. This should take you some time.

But ask yourself one question in the end ...

Are you going to give up years worth of work for a single moment of devastation ?

I won't fall that easy, I hope you do not either. If you need a pen pal, you can easily find me on the net.

I have a good ear !
OS9USER

Labels:


4 Comments left so far ...


Blogger Lynn Sorel Says ...…

I hope everything goes well for the rest of the Bloggers.

 


Blogger OS9USER Says ...…

It is not a trend.

I would not worry about this, perhaps they are still drinking ?!?

 


Anonymous Jim Says ...…

Well, I still have my teacher right ?

P>S> I need an open ID , drop me a email when you get a chance pleaz.

Jim B.

 


Blogger Cinnamon Says ...…

That's an excellent post, it sums up the affair of blogging, it's a helluva roller coaster and sometimes the feeling of falling down a bottomless cliff is all too true.

 

Post a Comment






 

How How 'Star Trek's Sulu' Is Waging War On Russia

You probably associate "Star Trek" star George Takei with funny Facebook posts and clever, well-informed commentary. Only lately has the former Sulu taken on a more serious role on the world stage ... Read More ...

Watch for Updates !
TV: Tonight's Picks

YouTube Video's

Box Office Movies

OS9USER Trending Stories

iTunes Song




iTunes Top Free


Best Android APP Award


OS9USER Editor's Choice :

Top Free App : TweetCaster for Twitter
(Free)

Anyone who wants to use Twitter on a tablet should take a look at TweetCaster. It has an intuitive interface and a veritable feast of features including support for multiple accounts, a powerful search function, speech to text for tweets, filters, themes, widgets … the list goes on and on. It’s a solid and reliable app that manages to pack in a lot of functionality without overwhelming you. It’s better than the official Twitter app.


iTunes Top Free Movies


Play Station Game Review

OS9USER.Android APPS Review Corner



We Provide News
To 33 Country(s)
Around The World

Grab Our RSS News Feed
On Your Device


HomePage Updated Daily !

OS9USER News Room

Click Here &
Bookmark Us

Works on Iphone & Ipads !

Powered by Blogger



OS9USER News Room Copyright © 2006-2013 All Rights Reserved.