Now Playing

Despicable Me 2


smile

Todays Trailer & Spoiler :

Despicable Me 2

Release: Since JULY 2013


Plot Summary

Get ready for a minion laughs in the funniest blockbuster hit of the year!

Vying for the title of “World’s Greatest Villain”, Gru (voiced by Steve Carell) – along with his hilarious crew of mischievous minions –

plots to pull off the craziest crime of the century: steal the moon!

But when Gru enlists the help of three little girls, they see something in him nobody else has ever seen: the perfect dad.

From executive producer Chris Meledandri (Horton Hears a Who, Ice Age), and featuring the voices of an all-star comedic cast, including Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Miranda Cosgrove and Julie Andrews, Despicable Me is “rousingly funny, heartfelt and imaginative".



Pete Hammond

OS9USER Newsroom Reporter's Profile

George Proulx Lynn Sorel Brian Palmer

Tap or Click To See Our Profile

Bloggers are causing a trend - is this good for your PageRank ?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I am seeing a trend that is very rare indeed. Bloggers are Re-Uniting quickly. Talking, Linking, and communicating.

Let me explain this "Trend". Yesterday, I received a comment on one of my posts asking for us to link to a fellow blogger.
Hey, no problem there !

I deleted the post, and added the site to our link roll (located on bottom right).

Shortly after that, I see others writing to me asking the same. Some in Email, some in comments, but one thing for sure, there was many.

And Questions Too ?

So for those of you that do not know me (or us) , let me summarize a few years of work.

As you can see from the picture on the right, yesterdays traffic was 1,029 clicks for the day. Not bad. No spikes or trends where indicated in my logs, but Links went out of site ! This will improve your Technorati ranks if you have an account there !

From day 1 -








I hold the # 1 position for the keywords : Vanessa Hudgens Pregnant

This story was a hit when I first wrote about it, and held a position in the top 10 Stories since I wrote about it. Out of 1,480,000 possible links, I get # 1 .... And was quickly picked up by Google. Make sure you fill in the "Labels for this post" but do not stuff your keywords. I keep mine simple.

Not bad uh ? - In any event, you can read that story on Yahoo fooled me later. On to my point.

Blogging is hard, and many fail.

Sometimes there is nothing to write about.

Sometimes you feel like you are talking to yourself !

But ! - If you make an impact on someones life it is all worth they while.

Here I alert my readers about scams , tell them where to find their "Goodies" , and many other helpful tips. Lately these stories have been far and few, because no-one is clicking on them. However, I do sent "ALERTS" thru my toolbar when an important story breaks.

We support Ipods, we do site review in video's and uploaded them to youtube.

Inaddition, we Re-wrote our template so only 2 columns appear in my homepage instead of 3 (which you are seeing now) and many other things as well.

Video Site Reviews will be coming back shortly.

To-date there is 3 videos of sites we reviewed.

If you can do some of these things, you will be noticed as well (my point).

Try to stand out from the rest of the Bloggers. (yes it is hard but can be done)

I will help any fellow blogger that asks for it. Do not worry about "Talking to the Press". Some people are offended by News Sites.

WHY ? - I have no idea.

In any event, do not be fooled by scammers, if you need something or want to meet more fellow bloggers, this can be arranged.

Everything (names included) are kept in secret confidence here (unless otherwise noted). I talk to alot of bloggers indeed and will continue. Do not worry about posting a comment !

If I do not think it is "News Worthy" I will not post it. If it is private, I will not post it (nor will my staff or Co-Author). Oh , to end this story on a positive note, here is a blogger that has a column of her own on OS9USER !!!

Yes, her own column !

In summary, Linda from "Are We There Yet ?" writes about Police Officers Killed In The Line Of Duty.

What she is doing is so honorable, I could not refuse her a section of my site. No other blogger takes the time to remember the fallen hero's of our time, but she does !

Please take the time to visit her homepage. The link above will bring you there.

Please note, I could have filled this posting up with fancy words , but I did not want the meaning to get distorted, so I did not do it.

Right from the heart (like Linda) to you, this is news to me.

OS9USER - And remember try to stand out !

Labels:


4 Comments left so far ...


Blogger Linda Says ...…

Thank you so much for the shout-out, George, that was really awfully nice of you. This has really been a tough month for law enforcement line of duty deaths and even though I've sent you so many of them already, there's another one I need to send along that I think I forgot to get the link to you the other day.

Truly it's a sad state of affairs when so many of our brave men and women who have taken an oath to protect and serve right here at home are dieing right under our noses and so few people ever know about it.

It's my privilege and honor to recognize them in my Line of Duty death posts as if it touches even one person, I think I've done my job. These heroes deserve to be remembered.

 


Blogger OS9USER Says ...…

This comment has been removed by the author.

 


Blogger OS9USER Says ...…

Your Welcome. It seems my posting thru out my comment section. This is new !

Argh, more repairs coming !

Let me talk to you thru email, but I want to take the to thank you once again for all your efforts.

 


Blogger Lynn Sorel Says ...…

Oh good. I am not pleased with how the comments are displayed.

Glad to hear an update is coming down the road.

Linda, keep truck'n girl, and great work :)

 

Post a Comment






 

How How 'Star Trek's Sulu' Is Waging War On Russia

You probably associate "Star Trek" star George Takei with funny Facebook posts and clever, well-informed commentary. Only lately has the former Sulu taken on a more serious role on the world stage ... Read More ...

Watch for Updates !
TV: Tonight's Picks

YouTube Video's

Box Office Movies

OS9USER Trending Stories

iTunes Song




iTunes Top Free


Best Android APP Award


OS9USER Editor's Choice :

Top Free App : TweetCaster for Twitter
(Free)

Anyone who wants to use Twitter on a tablet should take a look at TweetCaster. It has an intuitive interface and a veritable feast of features including support for multiple accounts, a powerful search function, speech to text for tweets, filters, themes, widgets … the list goes on and on. It’s a solid and reliable app that manages to pack in a lot of functionality without overwhelming you. It’s better than the official Twitter app.


iTunes Top Free Movies


Play Station Game Review

OS9USER.Android APPS Review Corner



We Provide News
To 33 Country(s)
Around The World

Grab Our RSS News Feed
On Your Device


HomePage Updated Daily !

OS9USER News Room

Click Here &
Bookmark Us

Works on Iphone & Ipads !

Powered by Blogger



OS9USER News Room Copyright © 2006-2013 All Rights Reserved.