Now Playing

Despicable Me 2


smile

Todays Trailer & Spoiler :

Despicable Me 2

Release: Since JULY 2013


Plot Summary

Get ready for a minion laughs in the funniest blockbuster hit of the year!

Vying for the title of “World’s Greatest Villain”, Gru (voiced by Steve Carell) – along with his hilarious crew of mischievous minions –

plots to pull off the craziest crime of the century: steal the moon!

But when Gru enlists the help of three little girls, they see something in him nobody else has ever seen: the perfect dad.

From executive producer Chris Meledandri (Horton Hears a Who, Ice Age), and featuring the voices of an all-star comedic cast, including Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Miranda Cosgrove and Julie Andrews, Despicable Me is “rousingly funny, heartfelt and imaginative".



Pete Hammond

OS9USER Newsroom Reporter's Profile

George Proulx Lynn Sorel Brian Palmer

Tap or Click To See Our Profile

Is your site Listed in our Link Roll ?

Sunday, July 6, 2008


Lynn has been doing site reviews in the past, however because of many request's for new links, I have been doing them.

Today, let me single out one request, and explain why some of you make it to our Link Roll, and why some of you do not.

2 days ago, A Blog called Project Heavy Traffic wrote to OS9USER News Room. After receiving this email, I scanned down this new site, and added it to my link roll (the same day).


Here is a sniplet of my Email;

"Hi, I'm looking to build up my links for my blog, Project Heavy Traffic.

Would you like to exchange links with me?"

Now before I cause an "Inter-Galactic Controversy", let me explain why some of you do not make my link roll, and why many of you do.

Any Blog that tries to help other Bloggers, will certainly be added into my link roll, no questions asked.

The remainder of the requests (that are approved) offer something else or unique for my readers to read. Lets pick on my Co-Author Linda for a moment (For Example).

Linda, goes well beyond the call of duty, by writing about Officers Killed In The Line Of Duty.


She has a section on her blog, dedicated to the fallen hero's. To me this is totally outstanding. So much so, that in addition to adding her to my link roll, I asked her to maintain a column here on the OS9USER News Room (and she does). I also have written about her site several times in the past.

Now to my point.

Not all sites make it to my link roll. I had to inform several sites, they did not quite meet my little 'O' requirements.

I will not link to sites that look like a "Link Farm". This clearly violates my Webmaster guidelines with Google.


Nor, will I link to a site that does not try to help its readers in some way.

Only a tiny portion of requests were denied. Many of them were approved.

Project Heavy Traffic (my newest request) does offer something to its readers.

Here is a quote from that site.
This blog is an experimental project on how to attract traffic to web sites and blogs from scratch. I will share my experience and the effectiveness of each method gathered and applied. As you witness the growth of this site, it is my hope that you will participate through sharing information and comments.
As you clearly can see from this sniplet, this blog "Shares Experiences" with others. By doing this it won our way into our "heart" and link roll.

This site will be monitored, and I will do a full review on it later in the future. A full review is when I run through every nick-and-cranny of a site and run it through Google and report on my findings. I did this with the Pisstakers a while back, and made a Video on my findings.

That project took me a week to do !

In any event, I am curious and you should be as well.


If this site owner wants to share information with its readers on "how to attract traffic", I'm interested.

We are currently projecting 60K clicks per month depending on how much I post. This is my new average. It is hard to give you an exact number, sometimes my traffic doubles on any one given day. The pic on the right shows my daily traffic (in green) for the last few days. The unique visitors are shown in blue.

I also send out 700-1000 clicks per week to other Blogs or site owners, depending on the story. It shows up in my logs or more precisely "Click Through's ".

Currently, there are several tracking scripts I am experimenting with , this will be shaved down to 2 soon.

We have added in new tracking scripts to pin down exactly where my traffic is coming from, and what my readers are reading. This is all good (do not panic) , it tells me the "Area's of Interest" of my readers.

Which at the moment, is Celebrities and People. This tells me, this is what I need to write about (nothing more).

But do not be fooled !

Tracking strips add to your sites loading time and some demand a great deal of bandwidth to load. I really caution site owners to watch what each script does to their sites (as far as loading time).

By taking some of the video's down on my homepage, and cutting back on my scripts this site loads much faster. Soon these tracking scripts will dis-appear again :)

Back to traffic , and Project Heavy Traffic.

I encourage my readers to check this site and read some of the postings. Most of them are short which leaves room for comments or questions to the site owner.

I am not a know it all by any means. The Internet is a very, very big place.

I can tell you how I got started, and what I am doing today, but this site is looking to break records quickly.

If I take the time to read the postings or "Yank" on his feeds, I might learn something I did not know about.

This makes this site all the worth while ( for me ) to check-out.

And you Too !

So wonder over and take a look. I really would appreciate your comments and / or suggestions on this site.

Very soon, site reviews will be done in Video. I did this in the past, with great success !

I goto my Link Roll first to get sites for my review. Are you listed ?

OS9USER

Labels:


3 Comments left so far ...


Blogger Lynn Sorel Says ...…

I know you make a few Blogger's happy :)

 


Anonymous Veena Says ...…

Excellent views and you are justified in adding and not adding sites to your roll. Nobody but you have the right to decide what should be listed and what should be omitted.

Good luck and best wishes,
vb

 


Blogger OS9USER Says ...…

I am try to be fair about this.

However, Under a Google domain with Google rules (Blogger's TOS & Google's Webmaster's TOS) I am kinda restricted to what I can & can not do ...

This site will never be a link farm.

Every link, is subject to review's by us without no notice.

We are constantly on the prowl for news and do check our link roll & banners to see "What's New".

Banners, get the greatest exposure!
There is only 3 spots left before I close this section down completely.

OS9USER

 

Post a Comment






 

How How 'Star Trek's Sulu' Is Waging War On Russia

You probably associate "Star Trek" star George Takei with funny Facebook posts and clever, well-informed commentary. Only lately has the former Sulu taken on a more serious role on the world stage ... Read More ...

Watch for Updates !
TV: Tonight's Picks

YouTube Video's

Box Office Movies

OS9USER Trending Stories

iTunes Song




iTunes Top Free


Best Android APP Award


OS9USER Editor's Choice :

Top Free App : TweetCaster for Twitter
(Free)

Anyone who wants to use Twitter on a tablet should take a look at TweetCaster. It has an intuitive interface and a veritable feast of features including support for multiple accounts, a powerful search function, speech to text for tweets, filters, themes, widgets … the list goes on and on. It’s a solid and reliable app that manages to pack in a lot of functionality without overwhelming you. It’s better than the official Twitter app.


iTunes Top Free Movies


Play Station Game Review

OS9USER.Android APPS Review Corner



We Provide News
To 33 Country(s)
Around The World

Grab Our RSS News Feed
On Your Device


HomePage Updated Daily !

OS9USER News Room

Click Here &
Bookmark Us

Works on Iphone & Ipads !

Powered by Blogger



OS9USER News Room Copyright © 2006-2013 All Rights Reserved.